• Visit
  • Here Comes Feller & Hill… Again!

imageHere Comes Feller & Hill… Again!

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” That’s the type of approach Tom Feller and Chris Hill took on their sophomore album, Here Comes Feller & Hill… Again!

Read the full story here

Comments

• I absolutely LOVE this record! And Daniel, "Here Comes Polly" is my favorite, too! If fact, I love it so much that I've even envisioned writing an entire musical production around it - kind of a "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" thing. I know it sounds crazy but that's what I think of. The entire record is just fabulous!!
    • edited April 10
      A quick story about "Polly". Polly is actually Aubrey's wife, Thelma. They met sometime in the early 60's, when Aubrey enlisted in the Navy and was stationed somewhere in Georgia, where she was from. From what I've been told, her nickname in those days was "Polly", and yes, she was and still is a firecracker. They were married, I believe, in '63 and moved back up to Indiana and started their family of 6 children, shortly after.Thelma (Polly) recently suffered a broken hip and femur, while on vacation. So, keep her in your prayers, everyone, as she starts her road to recovery. Thank you Kim and Daniel for the very kind words!